|Terms and Conditions
Natural Ayurveda Manchester Policies
- Cleansing procedures will be selected according to the nature and stage of disease, individual’s strength and the season.
- The treatment program will vary from person to person and might be adjusted according to the individual’s response to treatment.
- The program consists of a series of treatments, which are applied over a period of time.
- Once the treatment program is charted out, the diet as well as rest should be strictly regulated.
- Life coaching and advice on topics such as diet and life style are provided during the program.
- This treatment plan is confidential to the client and Natural Ayurveda - it should not be shared with any other party.
- Overall program price may vary according to any change in the treatment plan during the course of the programme as required.
- Programme Payments are made on a weekly basis.
- Consultations and treatments are undertaken at my consultation room in Manchester City Centre (Neals' Yard) and at mu Home clinic in Stretford, South Manchester